Sunday, April 13, 2008

Original Painting "Spring Pots"

Spring flowers and 3 clay pots are set in a field of wildflowers in this 16x20 acrylic on canvas painting.

Spring Pots
20" x 16" (50.8cm x 40.7cm)
Acrylic on Stretched Canvas
$100 plus $4.95 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.




See my other original art work at my website : Davis Galleries Landscape Art.
Also at: Painters Daily Marketplace.
And at: Davis Galleries Free Daily Original Fine Art Project

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.